posted Feb 11, 2016, 3:33 PM by North Bethesda Ski Club
YES! WE ARE GOING SKIING ON FRIDAY! YAY!
- Morning Equipment Drop-Off. From 7:15-8:15am. Drive Safely. Label Everything.
- After School Bus Ride. Remember to send some food/drink with your student. Fueling up BEFORE skiing is important.
- On the Mountain. Safety, safety, safety. Please talk with your student about the decisions they make, especially which runs they will ski/board. Also, 2 lessons do not make you an expert skier/boarder. Lessons are an important part of becoming a skilled snow sports athlete.
- Night Pick-Up. Please be at NBMS by 11:05pm, ready to pick up your child when they arrive.
If you have a question, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to answer within 24 hours.
Make Up Dates Scheduled
For the first time anyone can remember, we had to cancel two dates. The good news is that we have options for two make-up dates:
- Friday, February 19 & Friday, March 4
- The reason we don't go on 2/12 is because of the huge crowds on President's Day Weekend. We can't go on 2/26 because it is an early release day.
Make a Donation - Get A Night Ski Pass!
The NBMS PTO has 40 one night ski passes valid now through the end of the season. Each pass gets you a lift ticket, rental, and lesson. Valid Monday through Saturday 4pm-10pm, Sunday 3pm-10pm.
For a donation of $46 to the NBMS PTO, we will give you a ticket. Limit 2 per family. 100% of the donations will be given to the NBMS Principal's Fund administered by the counseling staff to assist needy students at NBMS.
After purchase, we will mail the passes to you within 24 hours. Click here to donate.